free web tracker

Playing around with a stock 18-55 and a Sigma 70-300 ...
Now, with an SMC Takumar 105 and a CZJ Flektogon 35 too ...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Printemps de Septembre 2008 ...

"Là où je vais, je suis déjà" ...

Personally, i don't really like the main theme for this year of the modern art festival in Toulouse, quite negative and pessimistic, IMHO ... Nevertheless, i couldn't resist to the temptation of testing my "new" SMC Takumar 50/1.4 ...

Way out - IMGP3482

... and, of course, my preferred 35mm, an SMC Takumar 35/2 ...

Middle of Nowhere - IMGP3841

The whole (quite small) set of pictures is available on my Flickr photostream here.

More to come ...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice images. You got a great photographic eye

October 11, 2008 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger IndianaDinos said...

Thanks for your comment.
I took the first pic by chance, since in the courtyard of the museum there was a private reception, but i was unaware of that ...
The second pic has been easier, since the viewer in the colored wall was really spotting, and caught my attention ...

October 12, 2008 at 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't dream or drool over lenses too much as it's usually futile with my budget but one lens I'd like to own would be the Takumar 35mm f/2. Nice shots, who knew pink was such a sexy colour?

January 13, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger IndianaDinos said...

Hi, thanks for stopping here ...

The Takumar 35/2 is simply a great lens, with an unbelievable sharpness (kind of a Flektogon 35/2.4, but with a more creamy bokeh) and a very good color rendering ...

My only issue with it, is that i'm still looking for a decent hood ...

January 15, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment